If you are a parent, then you almost certainly have experienced the stress involved in getting your child ready for school or kindy in the mornings!
“Do you have your reader bag? Water bottle? Hat? Have you brushed your teeth yet? Don’t forget today is Library –you need your library bag!!” – Sound familiar?!
Have you ever wished you could simplify things for you and your child by having a schedule that they could refer to or a visual list of things that need to get done in a particular order to save your sanity?
Many children rely heavily on visuals to assist them with breaking down steps and providing them with a sense of ease, particularly when being able to foresee what is next and what their day will consist of. Children use visual aids and timetables at school so why not keep things consistent and use them at home as well?
What you’ll get:
- 200+ various activities and daily routine cards
- Boy version & Girl version
- Booklet for you to organise and store all the cards
- Clocks and Time Cards
- – This will allow you to customise the activities and tasks to reflect the exact wording you use in your household or you can easily create your own cards to match what is already included
- Detailed, step by step instructions on how to set up your daily schedule
- Times of day
- Morning routines
- School bag essentials
- Bathroom steps
- Indoor activities
- Outdoor activities
- Behaviour & calming
- Places we go
- People we see
- Our Community
- Meal times
- Night routines
This document comes in 2 formats: PDF and PowerPoint.
You will need to have Microsoft Powerpoint installed on your computer in order to edit this file.
Copyright 2018 © MISS JACOBS LITTLE LEARNERS PTY LTD
For more teaching ideas, freebies, resources and updates be sure to FOLLOW ME!